Friday, July 5, 2013

Fancy Friday- Cheesy Pick Up Lines


I don't know about any of you, but I am in the mood to laugh. Cheesy pick up lines never fail to make me do just that and I thought I would share some that I have found and or have known for a long time. I hope these add a smile to your face... who knows... maybe sometime you can use one:)

haha cheesy pick up lines cheesy pick up lines
. Cheesy pick-up lines that would so work on me :)
pick up line ha this would work lolol Awww...I love cheesy pick up lines

More:

•Are you religious? 'Cause you're the answer to all my prayers.
•Are you from Tennessee? 'Cause you're the only ten I see!!!
•If you were a library book, I would check you out.
•Is there an airport nearby or is that my heart taking off?
•Do your feet hurt? 'Cause you've been running through my mind all day!
•What are you doing for the rest of your life? Because I want to spend it with you.

What About You?

Comment and tell me your favorite out of these and or a pick up line that you like that I haven't posted. I would love to hear them:)

2 comments:

  1. That first one is FUNNY, and the expression just adds to the humor. Thanks for sharing these!

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! And yes, his face is pretty hilarious:)

      Delete